|Objectives and Features of Vidyalaya
- To provide good quality, modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children from the rural areas, without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
- To ensure that all the students of the Vidyalaya attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages as envisaged in three language formula.
- To promote National Integration by providing opportunities to talented children, largely rural, from different parts of our country, to live and learn together and develop their full potential; and
- To, serve in each district, as focal point for improvement in quality of school education through sharing of experience and facilities
- To provide stress free educational environment.
- To provide good ambience to student and humanize environment.
- To empower supervisory staff through orientation programs discussions.
- Conference, visits to institution of higher learning to enable them to contributed effectively.
- To help student to discover their talent and mould them accordingly.
- To make class room teaching vibrant by replacing procedure oriented teaching / instructive approach where the student will be constructor by feeling.
- To adopt holistic approach toward evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
- To organize games and sports, co-curricular activity, outdoor activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
- To enrich classroom teaching through educational technology.
- To produce 100% first division and 75%distinction to prepare student for entire life in a big way.